Jesus mandated every Christian to always evangelize the gospel. This effort will aid unbelievers to become saved. Preach the gospel! Continue reading Jesus mandated Christian to evangelize #christianity #gospel #effort
Author: James Taiwo
“And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of them all is love’ (1Corinthians 13:13 KJV).
Just as the scripture says in Proverb 4:7 that, “wisdom is the principal thing,” we can also say of the above scripture that love is a principal thing.
Love is important, and everyone responds to it. It is not a mere feeling. It’s a verb, an action. It connotes giving. God demonstrated this when He sent His beloved son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sin. Continue reading Covet Real Love: Love is the Principal Thing
Unexpected Jesus – What Is Your Stand?
If not the day shortened, even the elect will be deceived (◄ Matthew 24:22 ►)
- When your faith is tried,
- will you deny God?
- Will you turn back from servicing God?
- When you say God where are you, what will be your next action?
- Will you deny Jesus?
Have your consolation in God
- In this world you will have tribulation but be of good cheers I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
What will Satan make you think?
- God has deserted you
- Fact: Even our Lord Jesus has is moment of trials, tribulations, and persecutions.
What should you do?
- Don’t believe your feelings
- that is the main focus of the devil, and don’t give him that!
- Keep telling yourself, “This too shall pass.”
- Christ has stated, “In this world you will have tribulation but I have overcome the world – (John 16:33).”
- Keep reading the word of God (It transpires inner strength even when you are out of physical strength)
- Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path – (Psalm 119:105)
- Keep praying and ask your friends to be praying for you.
- Those who wait on the Lord shall be strong and do exploits – (Daniel 11:32)
Download this podcast -> http://bit.ly/theunexpectedjesus
God Never Fail Promises: He is Ever Faithful
One of the mysterious things about God is that he has never failed and will never fail. He’s not a man that lies or breaks promises.
People change, but our God does not change. He is the same today, tomorrow and forevermore. Continue reading God Never Fail Promises: He is Ever Faithful
Many people live their lives to please others. They are obsessed with what people think of them. They are very cautious about their way of life because they want everyone to praise them. Some even give up on their goal because they feel if they fail, there are a lot of people waiting to criticize them.
Let me put this straight to you – whether you fail or succeed, people will always see fault in you. It isn’t because of your flaws, but because that is the nature of man.
Sometimes, people will lash their tongues because they are jealous of you.
The real purpose of your living isn’t to please others. It’s just embracing that person you are and walking the path where your passion and desire lead!
If you live your life in such a way to avoid judgment and criticism, your journey will be full of aggravating moments. And this will lead to depression. When you start seeing these signs, it means you have put off those things that your soul yearns for.
You should always expect criticism because people don’t understand your journey. The real person who truly knows your life journey is you, and the real person who can be inspired to live it appropriately is you!
Sometimes, some criticisms are good for us. There are times when we need them in order not to forget who we are.
We can’t ignore people’s opinions every time just because we don’t live our lives for them. Criticism can sometimes help us gain valuable insight into our actions and help us see those things we are missing.
Use these 14 tips to confront and overcome criticism
- Don’t take criticism personally
- Focus on the road, not the wall
- Don’t respond immediately
- Respond calmly
- Assess criticism and the critic
- Understand their point of view
- Respond on your terms
- Are they qualified to criticize you or your work?
- Step back to see the big picture
- Let go of your ego
- Look for the nugget of truth
- Shield yourself against unwanted negativity
- Practice to ignore criticism
- Leave, think, and return
Beat your critics with some proper actions. Get better and get stronger!
Christians must be sensitive to counsel other people to glorify God. Our efforts must always be to let people fee the warmness of Christ’s love and respond appropriately. Continue reading Christians must counsel others to glorify God #besensitive #counsel #glorify #respond
Hypocrite only sees the mistakes of others, but God delights in people who focus on their personal improvements. Continue reading Hypocrite sees mistakes of others #focus #personalimprovements
Emotion or Real Praises?
The last time you attempted to praise God, did you do it out of emotion, or you did it out of reasoning? You don’t have to respond loudly, but you were likely got caught up with emotion and based your praises on it. Continue reading Should Emotion Drive Your Praises?