Honest service means a lot to God. He reigns over the earth, and all people ought to honor him. People of different classes and status should submit before the Creator since he is the highest being in existence.
All people ought to submit before God and serve him with full devotion.
Jehovah is God; he is supreme and has dominion over all things. Humanity has no choice than to serve him. Our services to the Creator would be regarded to as “a show of commitment” to him.
All people must aspire to satisfy God with good worship. We must ensure that our worships are authentic before him. That is, our services must be void of lip service or eye service.
Christians must ensure that whatever service we offer to God comes from a plain and honest mind – Thorough service.
Anyone can be tempted to consider himself (or herself) as indispensable, or consider his offering to be overly significant. No good believer should entertain such thought! A good Christian must not consider his spiritual activities to be too important before God.
God does not need our services to survive. He doesn’t feed on anyone’s gratuity other than to accept it as a show of an appreciation for his benefits rendered.
God desires our worship so that he can turn it to our avenue of blessing. God will bless us if we thoroughly worship him
To bring effective service to God’s satisfaction, each believer need to evaluate whatever effort that he or she makes. Every Christian must check to see that nothing bias or selfish is consists in his services.
- No one should be deceived to think that he/she is indispensable before God.
- No one should think that his/her services are good enough to sustain God.
- Any service that a believer presents to God must come from a pure heart of humility.
God needs none of our services to fulfill his mandate in any given situation. God declares in the Bible,
“If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world and its fullness are mine. Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me” (Psalm 50:12-15 NKJV).
Why Should People Present Honest Service To God?
There are many reasons why humanity must honor God and bring him honest services.
- Firstly, he is God and we are human. He is above and we are beneath!
- God furnishes us with many great things freely at his own expense. We don’t pay him royalty for the air that we breathe.
- He gives us rainfall and sunshine freely.
- He provided us health care that no mortal person can boast of.
- He chooses not to make our health affordable, but free!
The list of God’s goodness to humanity is endless. Anyone who subjects himself to good thought will realize multiple benefits that he can appreciate him for.
Don’t Be An Ingrate: Offer True Worship To God
All people (especially Christians) ought to reverence God and give him thorough worship at all times. It is important that each Christian makes his or her services to God come from a devoted heart.
Whatever anyone considers good worship must be void of pride, selfishness, and grudges.
Almighty God desires perfect worship from you!
- Ensure your attitude supports your motive whenever you come before God to offer your appreciation.
- Don’t be reluctant. Don’t come under impulses – Be free and happy!
- Your article presented must not be with fake impression or bias mind. Be honest with your article – Whether it is money, material, or any other.
Quality and Quantity Matter To God!
Christians should not only give their best to God, but we must offer them in abundance.
Christian must make God feel the importance of our actions. We must ensure they are genuine before him. Quality and quantity are important to God. That is, our presentations before God must be with quality offerings, and they must be presented in quantities.
Prayer Of Grace To Dignify God With True Service
Dear God, I ask you to please give me grace to serve you with fear and dignity.
Let my services be presented before you with simplicity of heart, and with humility. Help me to focus on faithful activities that will glorify your Holy Name.
Please let my offerings be acceptable to you, and bless me. Most importantly, please establish my feet in your presence to keep faithfully serving you, so that I can remain fit for your kingdom.
Please keep me worthy for your eternal kingdom O Lord!
For in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- God’s children must care for others #friendship #love #text #happy #morning - October 11, 2019
- Salvation is meant for Christians and non-Christians. #belief #blueworld #electricblue #blueislove - October 8, 2019
- Unexpected Jesus – Victoria Acerta! [podcast] - September 27, 2019