The church has lost its first love. Why and where have we fallen?
- Cares of the world (They initially appear okay but quickly degenerate into spiritual pitfalls)
- Thirst for wealth
- People are afraid of persecution, peer pressure, and fear of unknown. Meanwhile, God withdraws his hands when people fail under whatever circumstance.
- “You have left your first love” (Revelation 2:1-4).
- “Why… because you have not kept sabbath day holy” (Isaiah 58:3-6).
- “The hands of the Lord is not too short to save” (Isaiah 59:1-2).
- “The eyes of the Lord move to and fro the earth so show himself strong on behalves of people that serve him” (2 Chronicles 16:9).
Don’t blame others: We Are All Causes Of Christian Failures!
- Church leadership
What Have We Promoted?
- Technological gadget vs Bible
- Cartoon Network vs Christian Education
- Fairy tales vs Bible stories
- Secular songs vs Memory verses
How can we go back to God?
Christians must have discipline.
- Cut out the unnecessary stuff, and
- Set our priority right
The parents can make their home a micro church and promote
- Singing Christian songs
- Family bible discussion
- Family prayer
- Make children play games with the Bible characters
Show note is available at bit.ly/christian-faith
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- Jesus mandated Christian to evangelize #christianity #gospel #effort - April 5, 2020
- Covet Real Love: Love is the Principal Thing - April 4, 2020
- Unexpected Jesus – Victoria Acerta! [podcast] - March 27, 2020