Unexpected Jesus – What Is Your Stand?
If not the day shortened, even the elect will be deceived (◄ Matthew 24:22 ►)
- When your faith is tried,
- will you deny God?
- Will you turn back from servicing God?
- When you say God where are you, what will be your next action?
- Will you deny Jesus?
Have your consolation in God
- In this world you will have tribulation but be of good cheers I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
What will Satan make you think?
- God has deserted you
- Fact: Even our Lord Jesus has is moment of trials, tribulations, and persecutions.
What should you do?
- Don’t believe your feelings
- that is the main focus of the devil, and don’t give him that!
- Keep telling yourself, “This too shall pass.”
- Christ has stated, “In this world you will have tribulation but I have overcome the world – (John 16:33).”
- Keep reading the word of God (It transpires inner strength even when you are out of physical strength)
- Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path – (Psalm 119:105)
- Keep praying and ask your friends to be praying for you.
- Those who wait on the Lord shall be strong and do exploits – (Daniel 11:32)
Download this podcast -> http://bit.ly/theunexpectedjesus
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below