Holy Spirit: The Best Companion – Ever!
Benefits of The Holy Spirit. The third person in Trinity is an active part of God that he uses to make all things happen. God does everything through the Holy Spirit. This Spirit of God now lives with every believer.
Christians have the opportunity of maximizing their benefits through the Holy Spirit. The Spirit which manifested his power periodically in the Old Testament has been permanently stationed with the New Testament’s believers.
The Holy Spirit is here just as Jesus Christ promised,
“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you” (John 14:16-17 NIV). “But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you” (John 14:26 NIV).
Christians must treat the Holy Spirit as our companion to enjoy his full benefits. In other words, you, as a Christian, should daily consult with the Holy Spirit in all matters.
The more you consult with the Holy Spirit, the more the list of your testimonies will grow.Click to tweet
Why Should A Christian Maintain A Close Relationship with the Holy Spirit?
- He is the powerhouse who helps a person triumph in all situations
- He Helps a person to have a deeper knowledge of the word of God and receive the associated benefits.
- He is powerful at operating both in the physical and spiritual realm to earn anyone maximum benefits.
Holy Spirit will help you achieve the maximum benefits that God has designated for your life.
Check the latest podcast episodes here https://jamestaiwo.com/podcasts/
You may also love these:
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- Don’t Miss Part 2 Download of “Gospel Praise Jazz – African Medley” - January 11, 2019
- THE SENSE OF HIS PRESENCE – (AUDIO & VIDEO) - December 29, 2018
- Bible Application Lessons and Prayers – 365 Devotionals (Book) - December 27, 2018