Prayer is effective. God will listen to people who call him out for help. He will respond to every honest prayer that is made. God’s response may be “Yes, No, or Later!” (more…)Tags: Am Jealous God Verse, Benefit Of A Prayer, Benefits Of Corporate Prayer And Fasting, Bible And Science Book, bible giants, bible study guide, ebook, Effective Effectual Prayer, Express Entry Success Stories 2017, God Solution Centre, kids book
Let’s make this real: You can’t get the best of God without exercising your faith! Yep. No faith no victory. No faith no solution. No faith no salvation! Put your faith into practice! (more…)Tags: African Praise Songs Mp3 Download, bible giants, bible study guide, book of prayers, Christian Apologetics Podcast, Christian Counseling Principles, daily bible app, Download Hosanna Audio By Hillsong, download hosanna funmi taiwo, Download Hosanna We Worship You, ebook, Encouraging Exercise Quotes, faith exercise, Fake Warri Pastor Power Enter, Hosanna Download Naa Songs, kids book, Listen To Anchor Podcast, podcast
Faith-in-action is the best means of obtaining God’s benefits. People who have expressed their faith in God ought not to limit their efforts into serving God only, they ought to also aspire to receive some significant benefits from the Lord as well. Christians ought to make their faith applicable to their personal situations to experience God’s miracles.
Children of God must take practical steps into bringing their expected miracles into reality. To better understand this fact, let’s use the situations of a Greek woman notable as a Syrophoenician woman in the Bible as a case study. The woman took the bull by its horn to achieve her expected victory.
The Syrophoenician woman had a daughter who was tormented by the evil spirits; she brought her situation to Jesus, and the Messiah turned down her request. However, she refused to be discouraged. She was persistent with her request until Jesus healed her daughter.
The result of the Syrophoenician effort paid off, but the process of obtaining her expected help from Jesus was not so easy. Anyone could have easily given up when the Master refused to honor his or her request, but the Syrophoenician woman was different.
Jesus said “No” to the Syrophoenician woman, but she insisted that he must say “Yes.” The Syrophoenician pestered Jesus with her persistent request until Jesus reversed his decision and said “Yes” also.
Perhaps I can imagine what someone would be thinking right now. Maybe you are questioning yourself, “how come Jesus- the good Master rejected the poor woman’s request to heal her daughter?” Well, of course, Jesus was indeed a caring Son of God – A great deliverer and a perfect healer for that matter! Jesus turned down the request of the Syrophoenician woman to test her faith. Christ wanted the woman to prove her faith as a true believer. The woman passed the test!
The Syrophoenician woman proved her worth as a true believer in Jesus Christ. Her persistence proved that she knew what she believed. She was confident that Jesus had the capacity to solve her problem, so she refused to turn somewhere else. The behavior of the Syrophoenician woman could be perceived as if she won’t let Jesus proceed on his journey until he had done something concerning the spiritual health of her daughter.
Someone could literarily hear the Syrophoenician woman saying, “Master I won’t let you move an inch until you have delivered my daughter.”
The persistent attitude of the Syrophoenician woman changed the dynamics of her daughter’s situation. Jesus responded with a positive affirmation and delivered the woman’s daughter from the power of darkness.
History credited the Syrophoenician woman for her steadfast faith. Read the brief Bible’s account of the Syrophoenician lady and Jesus Christ:
“From there He arose and went to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And He entered a house and wanted no one to know it, but He could not be hidden. For a woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit heard about Him, and she came and fell at His feet. The woman was a Greek, a Syro-Phoenician by birth, and she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter. But Jesus said to her, “Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.” And she answered and said to Him, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs under the table eat from the children’s crumbs.” Then He said to her, “For this saying go your way; the demon has gone out of your daughter.” And when she had come to her house, she found the demon gone out, and her daughter lying on the bed. (Mark 7:24-30 NKJV).
Persistent faith will bring you benefits!
Learn some Important Lessons of Faith from the Syrophoenician Woman
- Syrophoenician woman heard about Jesus’ unbeatable power to do all things and believed.
- She did not keep her faith to herself but she walked up to Jesus to ask for his help.
- Syrophoenician woman was a humble person who would not take any offense from Jesus’ rejection of her request. (The woman’s attitude did not change towards Jesus even though he turned down her request).
- Syrophoenician woman was persistent with her request that Jesus must heal her daughter even when it appeared that her effort was fruitless.
- Syrophoenician lady understood her right as a true believer in Jesus Christ deserving his undeniable miracles.
Any Christian who shares the attributes of the Syrophoenician woman listed above will receive an undeniable miracle from God. Trust God and wait for his salvation.
Faith and Action go side by side. Learn the benefits of faith-in-action
Clear Facts about Faith, Action, and Benefits
- The God of the Bible is still alive to benefit whoever will reserve an absolute trust in him.
- Christians ought to maximally explore their opportunities in God. Believers must believe in the power of Jesus Christ as the main solution to their problems. In fact, any devoted Christian ought to understand that nothing goes beyond the reach of the power of Jesus Christ.
- Christians must not pocket the faith they have in Jesus Christ. They must act on their faith to turn every necessary table to their advantage. Every Christian ought to be able to make an affirmative statement that he or she has the entitlement to have victory in any situation that confronts him or her.
- Bible has stated it clearly that Jesus Christ has the power to control all situations. It is written, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV).
- Christians must profess their faith in God’s power to meet their needs. They must demonstrate the courage to profess their expectations over their situations.
- If a Christian could not consider himself or herself as the bonafide child of God deserving his miracles who else would do? Every child of God has an undeniable right to receiving God’s miracles which are not limited to healing, deliverance, peace, and prosperity. You ask why? Jesus Christ-the Son God has purchased Christians (the believers) with his precious blood. In other words, Christians are the blood-relative of God; they deserve to receive his unfiltered benefits.
Christ adopted Christians to his royal bloodline to automatically qualify for God’s unfiltered benefits. Click to tweet
- Christians must not be arrogant with their faith but be submissive. Believers must make their petitions to God with full respect to receive their expected miracles.
- The fact that Christians have the entitlement to receive God’s benefits does not mean they should approach him with arrogance.
God only gives resources out of his generosity. He can choose to pocket his resources if someone does not approach him with respect.Click to tweet
- God is the Giver; you are the receivers, therefore you have to put up some nice attitude in the presence of God to befit his blessings! Remember, God can give anything at will and he can take it away at will. So, stay humble before God as you present your petitions to him.
- A delay is not a denial. Christians must consistently pray until their prayers are answered. No believer should mistake his or her persistent prayers as “vain repetitions.”
- Persistent Prayers show your dependence on God. It proves that you trust that God has the power to solve your problems – Meaning the more a Christian prays (in the name of Jesus Christ), the more his faith will arouse, and the likelihood of him receiving the expected answer sooner. Christ said, “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full” (John 16:24).
How Can A Christian Put His Faith To Action?
Learn from the Syrophoenician woman in the Bible:
- She had a need; she walked up to Jesus, and she made a persistent request about her need until Jesus favored her.
- The syrophoenician woman refused to be discouraged when Jesus turned down her request.
- The syrophoenician woman persisted until Jesus responded with a solution.
- The syrophoenician woman walked back home with her problem solved. (Jesus took care of it.)
As a Christian, you must take a pragmatic approach to address your problem.
Pray to God and act!
- Understand that you are a child of God deserving to receive his benefits.
- Walk up to Jesus in prayers.
- Do not give up on your efforts even when it appears things are not working.
- Prepare your mind as people may turn you down- Don’t let rejection destroy your morale.
- Understand that you occupy a special place in God’s mind; he will never ignore you.
- God will create a situation that will turn to your benefits; he will send the necessary helper as you make your efforts.
- Be confident in God and know:
- Your God cannot be restricted and he cannot be defeated.
- Your God whom you serve and trust will not leave you comfortless.
- Your God will respond to your needs and make your face shine.
In recap to the teachings on faith and action, Christians must venture to take the full benefits of their faith in God. They must venture to complement their faith with the necessary action that will generate the expected result.
A Christian must not only pray for a miracle without taking any proper steps that will complement his or her faith.Click to tweet
Pray For God’s Strength To Put Your Faith Into Practice
Dear God I know that you have the power to do all things. You are God that answers prayers, and there is nothing too difficult for you to do. I am asking that you give me the strength to reserve absolute trust in you.
Please give me the power to be proactive with my faith by taking every necessary step that will propel me to victory. Also, help me to exercise faith as I pray so that my joy can be full. Give me the ability to confess the promises of the scriptures into my situations. Let my faith declaration result to my healing, deliverance, prosperity, and other benefits. Please fill my mouth with the testimony of your goodness. For in the name of Jesus Christ I make my requests. Amen. If you like what you’re reading, subscribe here
Tags: A Roadmap To Success, Am Jealous God Verse, Bible And Science Book, book of faith, Business Education, Christian Counseling Principles, deliverance, download, ebook, Express To Success, Faith, faith and practice, faith exercise, Faith in God, Idol Worship En Espanol, persistent faith, Wisdom Supplements
Bible Application Lessons & Prayers
- 365 Days Bible Application Lessons
- Practical Prayers For Daily
- Analysis of Old and New Testaments Understand God’s benefits
Get Deeper With The Bible Commentary
Bible Application Lessons & Prayers is such a book that does not only guide but also inspires you to understand Christianity and whom God wants you to be.
A thorough and inspiring Bible Commentary, the book is structured in an easy way to comprehend. It guides you into understanding the Scriptures chapter by chapter. It further guides you about situations of your life using bible tone and references.
Make 365 Divine Inspiration For Daily Living your daily companion, and indeed, you will see the difference in your life.
Humans Need Bible Study to Survive
Humans reside in different parts of the planet to have a valuable lifestyle. We also share the hope of benefiting from one another. We chuckle together, weep together, and synthesize in hope of obtaining a sense of security. However, none of the benefits that we intend to obtain can be achieved without God’s help. Many secrets that we desire are already printed in the bible – which is the word of God. We must intensify our bible study ability to have life in its abundance. God’s word will help us find a sense of security and be beneficial for other people.
A superb online bible study could offer useful resources for our spiritual growth. It will help us acquire a good understanding of the word of God.
Online bible study via different electronic devices must not be mistaken as a formidable source of godly information if proper study technique is not used. A person who studies the bible on portable devices or reads hard print must have an open mind to have it beneficial.
A good student of the bible must not get wrapped up with the significance of a device that he or she uses. Proper education only comes with an open mind! That is, don’t look for what is not written in the bible when studying from your tablet, mobile phone, desktop, or laptop. Don’t close your mind to any fact that God reveals when you study his word. It is also important that you don’t cheat-chat when studying your bible through electronic devices.
Be unbiased when you study the bible. You can imagine how bogus a bible study exercise can be to match a biased belief if a student has an un-teachable spirit! Let God change you from inside out by having an open mind to allow his word to conform you to his standard.
Bible Application Lessons & Prayers – eBook
As you begin your day as a Christian, you need a religious inspiration that will guide you through all the daily problems. Lesson by the – Bible commentary – Bible Application Lessons & Prayers look at both the New and the Old Testament, with each day guided by a different scripture. The Bible verses are arranged to focus on a particular message. A continued follow-up in the lesson gives you – as a reader – deeper insight of the teaching to capture God’s divine inspiration to benefit your daily living.
“Insightful and easy to apply bible devotions for every day of the year! I found this to be a wonderful additional to my kindle library and have already reaped the benefits from the first 2 days of the year. I intend to start this year off right and this book is going to be my perfect companion for the next 363 days! I skimmed through quite a few devotions and can assure you that this book is worth adding to your collection. 2016, here I come!” – Sarah Frank
“This book is truly a gift from God through the hands and mind of the author. It has inspired me and I am thankful for the help in my morning routine of praising and serving the Lord. I recommend this book to everyone; let it be your daily guide on your journey in life, walking with God and finding your own peace and serenity…” – Debbie Raynes
Tags: amazon book, Audio Bible Uk, Audio Bible With Commentary, Benefit Of Secret Prayer, Benefits Of Prayer Of Supplication, Bible Devotion, bible giants, Bible Lesson On Pride Vs Humility, Bible Online Commentary, bible stories, biblia gigantes, book of prayers, By Grace Are Ye Saved Through Faith, Christian Book, Christian Counseling Principles, daily bible app, Daily Devotion Aa, Daily Devotion About Love, download, ebook, house of egypt, kids book, lesson from 2 Corinthians, Lord Is My Shepherd Commentary
Holy Spirit is God’s force sent by Jesus Christ to benefit Christians. He is the third person of the Trinity, and he shares all attributes of God.
It is important to emphasize that the Holy Spirit is a person and must be acknowledged with the “He” pronoun. (Holy Spirit is a living being; he is a person!)
The Holy Spirit manifests himself in diverse ways, which are notable as Gifts of the Spirit.
The gifts are diverse as the Bible described,
“There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gift of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kind of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills” (1 Corinthians 12:4-11).
The gifts of the Holy Spirit are designated by God to benefit the body of Christ – Which is the church.
It is however unfortunate that some Christians have a tendency to misuse their gifts of the Holy Spirit, and thereby hurt the church they supposed to benefit.
Christians must be careful not to misappropriate the gifts of the Holy Spirit they possess. We must not abuse the operations of the Holy Spirit so that we can be able to effectively glorify God.
Impacts of the Holy Spirit among Christians
Proper handling of gifts of the Holy Spirit will create a lasting positive impact on the Christian community and promote God’s kingdom.
The gifts of the Divine Spirit of God are expected to solidify the body of Christ and also enable everyone to properly grow in the love of God.
The misuse of gifts of the Holy Spirit will create a negative impact on the church. Christians must exercise caution when operating with their gifts.
For example, the Holy Spirit can elevate a person into limelight through his manifestations, which may cause him to be tempted with pride.
A mature Christian will take extra caution in those times not to yield to the temptation of the enemy.
A person who possesses special gifts of God to operate beyond ordinary capacity must remain humble to glorify God at all times. Paul challenged the Corinthians,
“ So, my brothers, strive eagerly to prophesy and do not forbid speaking in tongues, but everything must be done properly and in order” (1 Corinthians 14:39-40 NABR).
No mature Christian would be expected to be proud because he has some special gifts of God. Instead, he would be expected to consciously operate to ensure God is glorified.
It is important to reiterate that a Christian who is baptized with the Holy Spirit with his demonstrative power must make a decisive effort to use the gifts (virtues) to benefit God’s kingdom.
Christians to Expect Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Christians must desire baptism of the Holy Spirit. We must prayerfully seek God’s face to receive his indwelling Spirit and his gift manifestations, which are needed for gospel expansion.
Jesus Christ declared,
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:8 KJV).
Any Christian who wants to spiritually prosper and benefit the kingdom of God must earnestly seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The fellow must dedicate time to pray and fast to receive the indwelling presence of God – The Holy Spirit!
The benefits of the baptism of the Holy Spirit are immeasurable. Jesus Christ said to his disciples,
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you” (John 14:26 KJV)
Meanwhile, beyond physical manifestations of the Holy Spirit, Christians also have a great advantage of bearing spiritual fruits.
The fruits are for personal spiritual growth and also benefit the church at the same time.
Paul explained the fruits of the Holy Spirit as stated,
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23 NIV)
Christians to Take Caution with Use of Gifts of Holy Spirit
It is a prestigious thing for any Christian to be baptized with the Holy Spirit and receive his gifts.
However, it is un-prestigious for such a fellow to misuse the gifts received.
God detests the misuse of his Divine Spirit by anyone. He will not lightly esteem an abuser of his Spirit but punish him/her.
The Bible declares,
“And do not bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption” (Ephesians 4:30 NLT).
Jesus also stated the Holy Spirit,
“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven” (Matthew 12:31 BSB).
God reserves dire consequences for people who abuse his Holy Spirit. It is advisable for a person who operates in gifts of the Holy Spirit to live and operate in humility. Such person must ensure to not arrogate God’s glory unto him or herself since the Creator will not share his glory with anyone. God declares,
“ I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images” (Isaiah 42:8 KJV).
In essence, every demonstration of the Holy Spirit (notable as the gift of the Holy Spirit) must not rest on human glorification. Glory must solely be directed to God.
No child of God should take personal pride of achievement in the operation of the Holy Spirit that dwells in him or her. God deserves all praises!
The bible declares,
“So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty” (Zechariah4:6 NIV).
Summary of “Do and Don’t” about Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- A person who has received the baptism of the Holy Spirit must be careful of pride
- A recipient of the Holy Spirit must make decisive efforts to glorify God for his or her spiritual achievements.
- A person who operates in gifts of the Holy Spirit must ensure to divert glory to God during and after an engagement.
- A recipient of the Holy Spirit must be active for God, and not allow the grace of God in him/her to become dormant.
Prayer to Rightly Appropriate Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Heavenly Father I understand that you baptize people with your Divine Holy Spirit; help me to rightly use my gifts so that I can prosper for your kingdom.
Give me the strength to not mismanage your gifts of Holy Spirit so that I can prosper in my life also!
Please help me to demonstrate my gifts in a manner that will glorify your name.
Let your Holy Spirit operate in me with grace and power to benefit the church and your kingdom!
Please keep me humble, and do not let me arrogate your glory unto myself.
Let me serve you with godly fear; let my services be acceptable before you always.
Let my life be filled with your grace and mercy so that I can remain your true child from now on, and forevermore!
For in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
Tags: Audio Bible Uk, audio bible us, bible giants, Christian Book, Christian Counseling Principles, Daily Devotion Aa, ebook, kids book