Evaluate yourself about the significance of God’s presence and take an appropriate action
Are you aware of the presence of God in your life? Even in your current circumstance, do you believe that God can earn you testimony? Do you celebrate God for your success?
You may have considered that you are all alone in your current situation, but I challenge you to think otherwise. The presence of God ever abides by his children.
Having the consciousness of God’s presence will help you to appreciate God for your success and trust him with your problem.
The consciousness of God’s presence will help you to stay on top of your challenges. Remember, “One with God is more than a majority!”
A person who understands the significance of God’s presence in his or her life will always be a winner!
Are you aware of the presence of God in your life?
- Ask yourself: “Am I aware of God’s presence in my life?”
- Pray that God helps you to have the consciousness of his presence in your life.
- Pray that God helps you to consider yourself as a winner and not a loser.
See the additional shownote provided below for your benefits:
THE SENSE OF HIS PRESENCE – Shownote
Examples of people who recognized the presence of God in their lives
The Benefits of Recognizing The Presence of God In Your Life
- You will have confidence in any situation.
- Psalm 23:4 “Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.”
- You will be appreciative of God.
- Luke 12:16-21 (A rich man who failed to glorify God).
- You will be diligent in serving God.
- Hebrew 11:6 (He’s the rewarder of those who diligently seek him).
Interest-based read suggestions:
Trumpet Media Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below